Friday, August 24, 2007

Ramblings of An Insomniac

Dear Sleep,
Come to me, my love, I have spread the doors open wide. Pull me in a long, loving embrace and leave me mesmerized. Whisper to me sweet-nothings so I forget all the hurt & pain that's breaking me down. Caress me, hypnotize me, make me numb so that in my misery I don't drown. Oh Sleep, why have you left my side? Why don't you wipe away these tears that I have cried? Where's your faithfulness, why have you left me all alone? Why, when you know that I'm already on my own? Come forth, let me drink the poison of your love! Take me away, I no longer have any value...I'm but a wing-less dove...
Love,
Insomniac

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaaaah I so much need some sleep now! i am tired of sneaking arnd each nite.. wearing thick socks to cover the sound just so i can get some internet

oh sleep where are thou?

Anonymous said...

LOL, why do you sneak around?! and just for the INTERNET?! O_o

YOU ADDIIICTED, BROTHER!

THICK SOCKS?! I can't even wear the NORMAL ones, let alone THICK ones O_O

I'm past the insomniac stage, & I wish I wasn't, because I need every single second of wakefulness! Trying really hard to get my hands on some caffeine these days...

Anonymous said...

Love what u wrote , at first it seems like u r talking to a lover or smth LOL... nice intro!