Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mission Accomplished!=D

Salam 3lykm

Al7mdulillaah, و هذا من فضل ربي..
Overjoyed...I helped a very dear friend in one of the courses this semester, and - despite all my shortcomings in explaining the concepts to her - in she got an A in the subject!=D

However, I cannot believe I successfully fulfilled one of my dreams..:')

اللهم لك الحمد كمــا ينبغــي لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطــانك

A PERFECT GPA OF 4.0!!! =D


Sb7analla..I just pray that my finals in July go as well as these..:'D

اللهم لك الحمد كمــا ينبغــي لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطــانك

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Request

Salam 3lykm,

Sharee3a finals start July 10th; it is my last ACADEMIC year..and hopefully, the LAST set of exams I'm ever going to sit for in my life!xD Bachelors and Masters will be completed simultaneously Inshalla,‏ ‏و‏ ‏هذا‏ ‏من‏ ‏فضل‏ ‏ربي.

I would like to request all readers, and those of you who come across this blog, to please pray - not only for my success - but also for the implementation of this Knowledge in this life, in preparation for my Hereafter. My ACTUAL exam will begin once I finish, really; the test of seeing how this Knowledge will be used to cleanse my soul.

I wasn't able to study throughout the year as I was busy with my final year of BBA, so I'm ending up with one year's worth of a course with only ONE month to make it through. Thus, it is an Amanah on all those who come across my blog...pleease pray that Allah gives me the ability to sit down with dedication..and bestows Barakah within this really LIMITED period..and one last thing..PLEASE pray that other problems in life that are posing as obstacles..resolve Inshalla, as they have served as a GREAT distraction ever since I graduated from university.

Barak Allah Feekm w Jzakm Allah kl5ayr fdnya wlA5irah,

Wes Salam 3lykm w Ra7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Request

Salam 3lykm,

I found another post in my 'drafts', this one written up on the 6th of February, 2010! Yeah, again..I don't know why I didn't blog it; I think it was due to the fear of exposure. Not much left to expose anymore, or so I think..anyway, I'll leave it as it was..because again, I still think like this now..

I was writing tonight to held relieve pent-up stress, because I was losing focus while studying. I erased most of what I wrote..extremely harsh and cynical. It was more like a 'purification' process too, almost like 'Detox of the Soul', if you will. This is what I was really getting at:

"All words of praise are either translated as mockery, or BS; that is the key to understanding my perception 99.99% of the time. The remaining 0.01% - IF you're extremely LUCKY - I might be delusional enough to believe you.

Do not fuel my Nafs with words of praise, and do not kill my Spirit with destructive criticism. Instead, nourish my Soul with meaningful advice, and enlighten my Heart with the Remembrance of Allah."