Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Request

Salam 3lykm,

I found another post in my 'drafts', this one written up on the 6th of February, 2010! Yeah, again..I don't know why I didn't blog it; I think it was due to the fear of exposure. Not much left to expose anymore, or so I think..anyway, I'll leave it as it was..because again, I still think like this now..

I was writing tonight to held relieve pent-up stress, because I was losing focus while studying. I erased most of what I wrote..extremely harsh and cynical. It was more like a 'purification' process too, almost like 'Detox of the Soul', if you will. This is what I was really getting at:

"All words of praise are either translated as mockery, or BS; that is the key to understanding my perception 99.99% of the time. The remaining 0.01% - IF you're extremely LUCKY - I might be delusional enough to believe you.

Do not fuel my Nafs with words of praise, and do not kill my Spirit with destructive criticism. Instead, nourish my Soul with meaningful advice, and enlighten my Heart with the Remembrance of Allah."

No comments: