Sunday, January 27, 2008

New stuff

Salam 3alykm

Quick post...al7amdulillaah started wearing gloves & socks since yesterday, w hatha min f'9l rabbi ^_^

I'll be busy with bringin' myself back on top with both studies (Uni w 3elm), so this blog will get dusty & moldy, eventually..lol. Bes Inshalla, I will definitely make a come-back; it's only cuz of this blog that I'm still considered 'sane' by others :p My reality is well-camouflaged!

To all readers around the world * and beyond:p *:
I'd like to thank you all for wastin' your precious time on readin' such junk :p *What were ya expectin'? An Oscar speech? -.- *

Salam 3alykm w Ra7matullaahi T3ala w Barakateh ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalaam-u-Alaikum,
Ur last blog compels me to break my silence.. I have been reading ur blog for a while too.. the fact tht its so similar to what goes through my head only a lot very enhanced MashAllah is amazing n wht keeps me hooked.. so make tht 2other folks now! lolz...u've maybe actually inspired me to blog too.. I hope i get over my laziness n actually do inshAllah.. neways,may Allah give u success in ur academics! Ameen!

Anonymous said...

W alykm as salam wa Rahmatullahi Ta'ala w Barakateh

It made me really happy to know that someone else out there actually understands my insanity, lol! :p

Jazak Allah Khayr sis/bro for the encouragement, and please lemme know when you start the blog; you gotta gimme the honor of bein' your 1st reader!:D

It would have been better if you gave me more info about yourself than just the annoying 'anonymous' -.- lol :p At least I'd be able to thank ya properly instead of commenting on my own blog :p

i'm curious..how long have you been reading my blog for, & wherd you get the link from? xD

i'll try to get bloggin' again, soon. I have written a couple of poems in the past few days..but I don't think any of 'em are blog-worthy -.- lol.

Stay tuned for a lot more insanity...& I really appreciate the fact that you take out time to read my junk!:D

May Allah grant you success in this life & the Hereafter, Ameen ^_^

Unknown said...

socks n glove?? hmm latex gloves? woah. 's n g'that is funny

and beyond ?! OMG :D

woah superb ending hehehe [hmm something made me .. gulp .. smile first timei in 5 days.. ]
thnx