Monday, August 11, 2008

Update: SICK!

Salam 3alykm,

Y'all not prayin' hard enough for me, eh? lol...I'm doooowwwwnnnn. Pakistan gave me a 'farewell present'; I'm really thinking of NEVER going there again. So damn fatigued, my lower back is killing me. A person like me only had a frosties bar & a glass of banana milkshake in the whole day! THAT'S something 100% ABNORMAL.

I was in bed the whole day, too; just got the energy to flop down in front of the PC for a bit. OH BTW, we aren't going by air; we're taking the usual road-trip to KSA. Terrifying enough for me, though. Hope I recover fully by Friday, or else we're going to have a problem!

I'm taking this as a 'cleanser'; expiation for my sins before entering the Holy Land.

OK, I'm starting to feel slightly light-headed again, so I'll end this here...

Wes Salam 3alykm w Ra7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

No comments: