Friday, February 12, 2010

New Category: Lectures

Salam 3lykm,

Hope all of you are in the best of health and spirits, Inshalla =) Adding a new category to this blog - under which will come Islamic lectures - I hope they will be of benefit to all, including myself. For starters, I will be translating my Shay5's Urdu lectures into English, then Inshalla I might add lectures of other Islamic scholars - regardless of which language they were originally given in - later on.

I will focus on this more than poetry right now, as it is crucial that knowledge is gained and preserved from our 3ulamaa2, before the prophesied time comes when the inheritance of Anbiyaa2 remains no more. In doing so, I hope it becomes a form of expiation for my countless sins, and request you all to pray that Allah Forgives me for the slightest bit of Kibr that enters my heart as I make a small contribution to the great work of Da3wah our brothers and sisters continue to do until today.

Jazakm Allah 5ayr,

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

No comments: