Tuesday, July 20, 2010

حقوق العباد - An Apology

Salam 3lykm

Hoping all Readers are in the best of health and spirits, Inshalla. This is something I should have written before starting the 'Ailments of the Heart' lecture series, and I had intended to do so, but with all the formatting hassle, I just forgot all about it!

This is an apology to all those whom I have wronged and hurt intentionally and unintentionally: Please forgive me for all that I said and did. I do not have enough good deeds myself, so if people were to come and take them from me on Youm Al Qiyamah for the rights I stripped them of, I would be left with nothing at all..and I already have great sins of my own to 'write off my account'; how then will I be able to take those of people I wronged, and couldn't pay back with my own good deeds?

It is also an announcement to all those who wronged and hurt me intentionally and unintentionally: I have nothing against you today for all that you said and did, and I will hold nothing against you on Youm Al Qiyamah, Inshalla. May Allah Forgive you for the hard time you put me through, and may He Reward you tremendously for the lessons you taught me in life; Ameen.

رَبَّنَا ظَلَمۡنَآ أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمۡ تَغۡفِرۡ لَنَا وَتَرۡحَمۡنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ ٱلۡخَـٰسِرِينَ

No comments: