Sunday, July 18, 2010

Enjoying Blissful Freedom

Salam 3lykm

I'm BACK, and I'm TOTALLY free!=D The feeling is exhilarating, really..doing stuff I didn't get the chance to do because I was SO TIED UP with studies! Keeping busy al7mdlla; wish the day was LONGER, though..not enough time to do everything I want to get done!xD

The stay in Lahore was OK, apart from the weather. All I can say is al7mmmmdlllla 3 ni3mt el AC. Seriously, people take central air-conditioning for granted...I came back 'healthy', but Mom's been hit by a heat stroke. Which is also a reason why our 3mrah trip depends on when she gets better..in other words, might not be traveling on the 23rd as planned...but we're definitely going, Al7mdlla!

Aiight, that's all for this update..more later! *dunno when :P*

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

No comments: