Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finished.

Salam 3lykm

An update; only because I'm extremely bored right now!:P Life's good after 7AM, it peaks at 1130AM, coming back down sharply at 315PM. Then it goes downhill from there, sometimes a VERY sharp decline, peaking at whatever time WIFI goes out :P, then climbs back up slowly again, depending on what happens much later at night. *No wandering thoughts, Readers!xD*

I'm teaching now..and it's wonderful. =) That's the highlight of my life at this point, no knight in shining armor.:P Trip to Pakistan was canceled, and was supposed to go to G6r instead, but since the only 'freedom' we get is when Dad goes on his weekend trips, I backed out.xD I doubt we're moving out of here, because for that...you need to work together as a family...and that's..just not happening..completely dysfunctional..Allah al Musta3aan.

That's about it. Writing is now depressive, because when I write..that's all I can write about. Or Bu 3eesa. But that's even more depressive. For all I know, I could be dying single. So, I'm going to go and do something that really brings a smile to my face: coloring. No, I'm not confused about my age. It really is very relaxing; I love coloring roses. Obsessed about roses, and no..not because they signify love. =.=

I hate stereotyping and generalization. But wait, life's too short to hate, innit? So let me just obsess over roses for now. Yeah, I like 'em crimson, too. If 'love' wandered back into your mind, you need help. Seriously. And I thought I was blinded.

Okay, I'm done here. Oh, muchas gracias to the people who actually bother using the 'Reactions' feature; you guys rock!;* The rest of you..you need to a learn a thing or two from these guys..honestly..how lazy can y'all get?=.= ;P

Nah, joking. Love ya all. Even if you continue to read silently. And get on my nerves because of that. It clearly looks like I've lost my 'touch', innit? Such a bland post, ugh.

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

PS. My mood's too messed up to color. Ed3ooli please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

مطوع في ليله الدخلة باس حرمته على خدها....قالت: كن تقيا!
فقام وباسها على بطنها......قالت: كن ورعا! ! ! !
نزل تحت اشوي......قالت: يا أنت!لو سمحت يعني
كن كن....
مممممممم

continue

MIB said...

O_O

Laaaaa! Don't continue!O_o
Keep this blog PG-rated, please. =S

Anonymous said...

حاضرين

Rated "G" ba3ad. . . .

inshallah at one point, u will have to go rated "NC-17" in your own personal life ;-) Rememeber to CONTINUE xD

MIB said...

LOL!O_O

I'll definitely go NC-17, maybe even 'UR'..but that's going to be BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!xP

No no..not continuing - all in the name of keeping this blog 'children-friendly'.:P