Monday, December 5, 2011

To Celebrate..or NOT?

Salam 3lykm,

Birthdays aren't meant to be celebrated, innit? And I always knew that..but try sharing the same birthday with your spouse! I swear that's just something irresistibly 'celebratable'!x$ And yes, I speak from experience; Bu3awas turns 24 on the 22nd, while I turn 23.=$

Besides, it's our first birthday together..maybe I've been brainwashed, but tell me that isn't easy to overlook! I'm thinking of celebrating it on the 23rd, though..because that technically has no significance, innit?O:) Deep down inside, I know it's just wrong!x_x

Gimme ideas, suggestions..whatever! Help a sista out, 'yall! I've been providing free 'entertainment' for a few years, already..here's your chance to make it all worthwhile!x$

I await your comments this time over!

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my wife's birthday (sep 17th) I didn't do anything, but on the 20th I decided to take her to Dubai to a restaurant that serves good food. I also got her a new Ipad 2 :).

Anonymous said...

Happpppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday Um3awas &Bu3awas ;* I'd say you celebrate it tomorrow on the 23rd over lunch or even dinner and then it wouldn't feel like you were celebrating a birthday ;*

Love, M;*

PS: We miss you on twitter and now formspring!!!!

Khalifa said...

prob too late to say it but I never forget, just didn't know how to send it.. happy birthday ^_^

MIB said...

Anonymous: I met up with him at a wedding on the 23rd..for less than a minute.xD Next year, I'll plan something eventful, Inshalla..

Thanks for the idea, though!:D

M: Thank you, sweetheart..and thank you again, on his behalf!xD I miss you all very much, too..tempted to come back, now and again!x$

Khalifa: Thanks, even though you're nearly a week late!;P