Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy, Al7amdulillaah!:D

Salam 3alykm :D

Yeah, I'm grinning like an idiot right now while typing out this post; life has suddenly taken a woooonderfuuul U-turn, Al7amdulillaah!:D My life's been absolutely GREAT starting from the end of Friday, Allah ybarek w yzeeeeeeeeed the surprises w happiness, Ameeeeeeeeeeeen :D

1. We all went to the international motor show on saturday, & I fell in love over & over again!(L)
2. I also got my NEW FONE on Saturday...a NOKIA 5700! :D It's amaaaziiin...looove my new baby(L)
3. The best thing that's happened to me: I got permission for contact lenses todaayyyyy!!! I'm sooo incrediblyyy haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppyyyy...*jumps up & down with glee*

Let's hope Bu 3eesa's not too far away either, eh?;) THAT would just send me to cloud 9! :D OMG, Nov 2007 is the BEST month of my entire life...which is sooo ironic since the end of Nov 2006 was pretty much HELLISH! Sb7anallaah, walla don't know WHAT I've done to deserve such amazing surprises, lillaah el7md wesh shekr! (L)

However, the insignificant down-side of my life is...I'm loooooooaded with uni work; I don't think I'll be sleeping much 'til the finals! However, I'm just waaaayyyy toooo happy to think about that right now :D Notice all the smileys I'm usin'?!

I'm lovin' all those who are reading this right now, LOL...yep, even if you're a stranger! Ask me for anything now, and I'll gladly execute your commands :p *Although I know the only one who actually bothers to read my blog is....LOL...*this sounds so damn pathetiiic* Me, Myself, & I =$
I could just kiss the next person who walks into my room senseless, LOL! *A family member only though!*

Aaaaaaahhhhh....life!(L) Sb7anallaah, we rarely express our feelings towards the benefits in life; all my posts are sooo friggin' depressing! I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove my...loved ones? xD OMG I'm just soo very happy for words!

Bu 3eesa should come into my life right about now, and he'll be one extremely happy guy, LOL! Cuz Um 3eesa is just knocked senseless with happiness! :D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think i would LOVE to read another post like this..

i loooooooooved the i loooove my ... loved ones line :D


n 5700? cool now i know 2 ppl who have/had it
u better not lose urs like my other person did.. who was alos a sis like u
but u w/ a music phone.. :P

Unknown said...

I know the only one who actually bothers to read my blog is....LOL...*this sounds so damn pathetiiic* Me, Myself, & I =$

wait wouldnt that make it 3? LOL jk
n u still no no on google analytics or statcounter.com?

Anonymous said...

LOL, too much lovin' up in here, eh? xD

OMG, I'd go crazy if I lost it! I can't even BEAR to think of losin' it:'( (Although that's materialistic & wrong...PLUS...I could get a new fone and it would be something with WiFi..hmmm....:p)
Yeah, the music feature comes in handy! It's LOADED with lectures :D Listen to 'em before sleeping, & sometimes when my Iman level's low..I listen to the 'scary' ones..*those that remind us of the consequences we'll have to face* when I'm tempted to do 'wrong'...

Oh yeah, that makes 3 of us :D
nope..I believe in givin' my readers ABSOLUTE anonymity :D
I don't even want to know where they're at! ORrrr...how many people been here *shrugs*

Unknown said...

yeah a person who is happy is always adored [look who's talkin]

well if i lost my dear n73 it wont matter as long as i have my data...

n i wish i had that sorta insurance like u do w/ ur fone
i watch scary shit to remind me of it
visual aid is better then audio for me
n the other person lost it in her own car then some1 broke the window n..
ur a wierd blogger

Anonymous said...

adored...ppppssshhtttt *rolls eyes*

-.- I'm not tryin' it..
Ohhh..my fone is my eeeevryyythiiing..calendar, diary, audio blog...you name it! People usually don't use the 'notes' feature..I think I've EXHAUSTED mine!:p I pour out all my feelings in that baby...I'd REALLY regret ti if it got into the WRONG hands!>.<

what makes you say I'm a weird blogger all so spontaneously? -.- That I am, though...a 'unique' one (H)

:p

Unknown said...

yup adored n loved [not in my case thou]

oh really? the broken emails i sent u were due to the Gmail's limit via phone!written in noteeeeeeees

naw most bloggers wanna knw where the readers come from