Friday, May 16, 2008

Thru Wit Finals!

Salam 3alykm

It's been a while, hasn't it? Yeah, was all tied down this week with finals, but al7amdulillah finished 2nd year off with Business Law (H) lol..

I've been really busy these days...really REALLY busy! I won't disclose much, but let's just say...I'm the happiest I've ever been in life right now, al7amdulillah ^_^

Even so, I have my ups & downs *purely hormonal* but my general mood is ECSTATIC ;)
Anyway, I think I'm losin' touch on my 'poetic-ness' :p I won't say I didn't write anything, but I will say that whatever I wrote fit perfectly for the 'occasion' *But...it won't be shared here!:p*

This is a first..! I can't think of anything to write...! Aiight, this was just a small update to let y'all know I'm alive & kickin', and really really really really REALLY happy...possibly...for the FIRST time in my life...cuz this time...I know this happiness is for real, Al7amdulillah ^_^

Take care, Readers

Wes Salam 3alykm wa Ra7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

No comments: