Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Reminiscent...

Salam 3alykm

While coming back from university a few minutes ago, a very painful memory spoiled my joyous mood on the way home. It was the first *and hopefully the LAST* time I ever cried in front of a friend. It is also the same reason that makes me cry at my stupidity, naivety, &...the most WONDERFUL mistake I ever made in my life...all because I learnt A LOT out of it...

Makes me wonder though...will I never be the same again? I was 16-17 at the time...I'm 19, going on 20 now...why the HELL can't I let go, even though I've done EVERYTHING there could be in this world to do so!?

And it's for this very reason that...I sometimes hate myself...
I know my emotions were toyed around with, I was just a game in the wrong hands...but why can't I HATE THE PLAYER??

I feel so broken right now...even drugs can't help me this time...

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين

4 comments:

Unknown said...

u knw I've had some really bad moments in my life which i wish i can forget.. or undo cuz they r just horrible [not all but most]
they r there for a reason.. to stop us from doin it again.
Oh dont worry real friends c u thru everything: smiles n tears, love n heartbreaks, success n failure...

oh belive me no one has done

try these
http://saudiandthecity.blogspot.com/2006/11/101-things-to-do-before-i-die-sadly-im.html


hmm so *thats* why ur always mentioning drugs..
try this: SLEEEEP

cheeeeeers sis

Anonymous said...

link doesn't work

Sleep doesn't work..doesn't relieve the pain either, but Al7amdulilah...I know I'll be OK =)

Thanx for the consolation, lil bro..I appreciate it ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.