Friday, April 11, 2008

Life?

Salam 3alykm

Hopefully, this should be a short post because I have 4 tests to study for; 2 related to 3elm, & 2 related to uni!

Sb7analla, Allah really works wonders! I had given up on life completely a few days ago; spent a whole day doing nothing but crying. Didn't speak at all, just sat there while the tears flowed endlessly, wondering why & when my time would come. The following day in 7deeth class, we read a 7deeth...and the part that gave me the strength to stand up & face every single challenge in this world was: اللهم لا عيش الا عيش الآخرة

SB7ANALLA! I read that, and suddenly I felt like some sorta energy had been pumped in me! Al7mdulilah, even though things are still rough, I know that this is what the world is supposed to be like...and if I want anything different, then I gotta BUILD my own A5ira by workin' on my level of Iman, & graspin' onto the Sharee3a for dear life!

So, beloved brothers & sisters...there is still time -''til the sun rises from the West' as quoted by Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه و سلم - for sincere repentance.

May Allah make it easy for all of us to stay steadfast on His Deen; Ameen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Allah answers your du'a He is increasing your faith, when He delays in answering your du'a He is increasing your patients and when He doesn't answer - (Remember) - He has something better stored for you.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous: Yzak/Yzach Allah kil 5ayr

Yes, that's very true..
I'm REALLY glad to read something SO encouragin'...keepin' this in mind, life's challenges will be easier to face..I never really thought of it in this way!

^_^ On a lighter note: I'm sure you meant patience (9abr) though..cuz I ain't no Doc to be receivin' PATIENTS ;p