Friday, June 27, 2008

Back from the 'Dead'!

Salam 3alykm,

Lol, been a while, hasn't it? Have I been missed?:p

Life's just been keepin' me on my toes, that's all I can say! Al7amdulillah, there's so much to be thankful, appreciative, and grateful for!

I've not been writing lately, because either I don't get the time to write, or I have nothing much to say. I have not written any poems in a LONG time now; I think I might just lose my 'talent'!

Oh, I left FB Al7amdulilah, upon my eldest brother's request - Allah yjzeeh kil5ayr fdnya wel a5ira. I wasn't using it for anything other than uni news, and the male requests were getting up my nerves. Evidently, my 'm6aw3a extreme cover' didn't help much. Sb7analla, my leaving FB made a lot of people happier, so it was all 5ayr!=D

Elmuhem, I finished 2nd year with a decent cGPA - if I may say so myself - of 3.26. It's going to take a lot of hard work to make up for my disastrous 3rd semester; critically wounded my cGPA - went from a perfect 3.5 down to a meager 3.28 >.< bes Al7amdulilah 3la kil 7aal.

3elm exams coming up soon, 2nd year finals..Inshalla 5ayr. 3mra was canceled thanks to my Dad's work; they seem to think he's the only person who doesn't need a holiday down there! Really infuriating, but 8adar Allah; Masha2a fa3al. There's definitely some 5ayr in this, even though I don't really see it yet. Flying out to Lahore on the 31st of July, and back into Dubai on 8th August...as planned for now.

Bleugh, this post seems SO bland, more like a news update!-.- I have an issue to discuss which is pissing me off these days, but I feel too worn out to type anymore..here at least!:p

So until next time, dear readers! This was just to let y'all know I'm still alive, and ain't buried 6 feet under (to your utter dismay!) :p

To those who awaited updates, sorryyyy...I'll try to write more often. And to those who were happy that I've disappeared, guess who's back? (H) :p

No comments: