Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back...for 2 weeks

Salam 3lykm,

First off, we crossed borders at 5am, reached home around 930-10am al7amdulillah*not sure about the time because I was asleep as it was close to my bedtime* The only comforting thought that I have is we'll be back in 7aram in 2 weeks bi2ithnillaah T3aala - this time for a much longer duration *Around 2 weeks*, Inshalla. Sure, I'll miss 7 uni days, but what's better than 3mra in Rama'9an, and 3eed in Madeena? Walla it would be amazing low we went in a brand new Yukon XL *pleeeeease, Ya Allaaahhh!* bes...the good ol' Tank has served us well for all these years. Besides, nothing like it in AD =D Stands out loud & proud! (H)

Second: Another engagement broke, and this time...it was twice as devestating. It's hard to see your bestie *more like your sis* in a hellish state, so I HAD to do something. Al7amdulillah, bi fa'9lillaah T3aala, I was able to play a part in patch-works, w Inshalla may9eer illel5ayr from here onwards. *I'm determined to see at least ONE of us happy, and if it's not me, then it BETTER be her!*

Third: *Should have been first!* RAMA'9AN M'BARAK, y'all! =D

Fourth: I SO shouldn't have eaten that chocolate...*ugh*...Feelin' sick! Gonna kill ya, Nadz...*but SO happy for ya, hon!*bear hug* =D

Fifth: I got a job offer in Madeena...to work in 7aram as part of the women police force ;P Had to turn it down, cuz they asked me on the last day =( Y'all pray I get married and move off to Madeena, Inshalla. That would be a dream come true.

Sixth: I feel really happy right now - it's a natural high I get when I know I've helped someone...al7amdulillah! My next move is throwing these two into LOCK-DOWN...AKA Nika7! Allah ys3edhm dnya w a5ira, w ybarek ef 7yat-hm elydeeda; gooolooo *say* AMEEEEN!

Seventh: Bessss, t3ebt walla...been awake since yesterday 7pm...trying to get my sleeping pattern fixed up! Don't think will clock much sleep tonight either, though. Once again, it's TOP PRIORITY on my agenda right now, so couldn't care much about sleep!

Eighth: Take care, wed3ooly...my results come out in a few days...Inshalla 5ayr..

Wes Salam 3alykm w Ra7matullahi T3aala w Barakateh

No comments: