Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Takin' a break...3mra!=D

Salam 3lykm

Short one to let y'all know I'll be away 'til the 29th - headin' to KSA tomorrow!=D Will probably stop in G6r on the way back, so let's just say...I'll be back in Feb, Inshalla?

Any special requests? Send me your lists of what you want me to pray for, if you have anything in mind, and Inshalla I'll do my part of the job!:P *Sadia...list shouldn't exceed 2 pages -.- :P*

'Til Feb, then...Remember me in your Ad3iya,

Wes Salam 3lykm w Ra7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo KSA, somewhere we really missed. Wish you have a safe journey tomorrow =) OK I will make my list short. Sis please add me and Fahd in your prayers. We need blessing for our relationship and Fahd's studies and future. Is that a lot? Opps sorry =P

asameee said...

sa3yen mashkoor w thanben ma'3foor ya rab =)

Unknown said...

will miss u