Friday, October 23, 2009

Quick Update!

Salam 3lykm

First off, I'd just like to thank all my 'Loyal Readers' - without you, this blog wouldn't exist! ^_^ 15 mashalla - Allah ybarek w yzeeeed (A) ;P

6ayeb, I came back from Pakistan a few days ago - on Monday, I think? =S Walla life very hectic, fa can't remember a LOT these days! It's freaky - haven't even turned 21 yet, and I've got the memory WORSE of that of a goldfish!-.- A lot of stories, VERY LIL TIME, unfortunately! xD

Just wanted to mention I'm still alive and kickin'..and from the increasin' number of loyal readers, I guess this blog is, too!;P

Jzakm Allah 5ayr ^_^

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe that 15 aint a correct term. I know abt 6 ppl who do read ur blog but dont comment on it [I can give ya names if u like]
sho dont put a number on it! :D

:D

w/salam! :D

MIB said...

it would be nice they left their 'print' on my shoutbox, at least!

followers = inspiration to write more:P

and yess..gimme names!:P