Thursday, October 1, 2009

اللحية

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته
This IS my first ever post in Arabic, about a subject that's never failed to bug the life outta me, and a reason why I stopped going out completely for a couple of months...cuz the lack of it literally threw me down a spiral of depression every time I did go out..

Inspired by a post I read, titled فديت لحيتك يا مطوع

at7ar6am bes..who would bother to listen anyway?! NO ONE has, so far..w it's mega-short, lena..its in Arabic of course!:P

اللحية زينة الرجال...عرفوني على الحمار اللي اخترع السكسوكه لو سمحتوا...أكبر فاشل في العالم كله!!! فديت لحيتك يا مطوع...الله يكثر من أمثالك...اللهم سهل إتباع هذه السنة الجميلة -سنة الحبيب محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم على إخواننا المسلمين - آمين

يالسه أطلع اللي ف خاطري...و اللي مب عيبنه يطق راسه ف أقرب حيط >.<

و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته

PS. Go lenient on me if there are any mistakes - usin' 3ammiya :P Unfortunately, using Arablish isn't the best idea - what I've written looks SO foreign to my OWN eyes, even though I spend more than half the day speaking like this! xD

2 comments:

Bu Thyab said...

muy bueno, ¡qué asombroso!

It is pretty unfortunate how few persons perceive the beard as a 'manly' thing.

Anonymous said...

senor, espanola no comprehende xD

oh yeah..w the excuses some people give..y8hrooooon..

specially when FEMALES start on how guys with beards look 'horrible' or 'messy'...bes they're still easier to convince..one n'6ra at bro's pics w they forget what they were sayin :P

Allah yhdee eljmee3