Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Legal Bond

Salam 3lykm

Yeah, and YET another poem! I don't know what's with me these days, lol! This one is really unique though - not like any other I've written. I was really exhausted today - came home, didn't eat anything 'til now..but I suppose the icecream I got from BK on the way should keep me alive, right?:P I literally flopped back on my bed after 9alah, and I think it was around 12am when I finally ended this poem! xD

It really took a surprising turn - I meant for it to be this highly descriptive piece, but it turned out even better...or so I think, anyway!:P I don't know why I'm feeling soO 'high' right now - it could be because of this poem, or because of a very nice/strange text I received...which is kinda freaky! Just to clarify, NO..it wasn't from a guy -.- It was from my 'sister from another mister'!:D

I thought of using this as a way to announce 'big news', bes Allahu A3lam WHEN that would happen, or even IF it would happen...and I can't let this sit in my phone all alone :P Enough of my happy rambling, lol - as always, comments appreciated!

Pools of honey
Framed by upturned drapes of silk
Hills small and rosy
Surrounded by a frozen body of milk

Rosy riverbanks
Protecting long-hardened snow
Beauty for which a man thanks
He who did Bestow...

Emeralds that sparkle
Rain-kissed locks that flow
Fiery cheekbones that startle
Milky complexion aglow

Well-defined jawline
Beautified by a lush beard
Pearls of perspiration a-shine
Full lips...so clear

...As the ink stains paper
A contract's being signed
Solid evidence for later
Hearts & Souls legally intertwined

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh