Monday, December 21, 2009

21. *Revised*

*Anger comes from shay6an, and he who flattens someone out of anger is not the strongest. The strongest is he who can control his anger. This is proof that Shay6an attacks at night with his Wasawes (Whispers), knowing it is the time that we are most likely to fall in his trap. Al7mdulilllah, two hours later...just around Fajr, I decided to edit this post..and I feel MUCH better =)*

Salam 3lykm

I'm 'legal', so they say. I don't feel any different. Don't look different. I'm as I was yesterday, when I was 20 years old. I'm as I was last year...or am I? No...I was a nervous wreck then; I am now, but it's only due to temporary stress. Not because I feel psychotic. Do I? I do. الحمد لله على كل حال =)

I hate formalities, and I hate birthdays. I hate them because people couldn't give a damn if you died the next day, yet they'll wish you a 'happy birthday' anyway. Do I care it's my birthday? Frankly? No. I couldn't care less. لا طاعة المخلوق في معصية الخالق

I feel miserable. Tears well up in my eyes, and by the time I hit '.' they would have streaked down adding to the portrait painted by 'ugliness' فتبارك الله أحسن الخالقين on my face.

I hate me. من شبه بقوم فهو منهم Thoroughly. لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين

I don't need your pity. Sympathy. Comfort. Or consolation. ألا بذكر الله تطمئن القلوب I know I came alone in this world and I will die alone. A new year. A new start. I don't think this blog will be here same time next year. I'm taking my poetry, and I might exit this world for good. لم تقولون ما لا تفعلون

My time is coming to an end. كل نفس ذائقة الموت

Another blogger's entrance depends on my 'departure'. If you think I'm being over-dramatic:

..."ناقصات العقل و الدين"...
F*** you. لا حول و لا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم
I'll give you the chance to grin widely when I leave. أضحك الله سنك
My new year's gift to you.
من شبه بقوم فهو منهم

ربنا ظلمنا أنفسنا و إن لم تغفرلنا و ترحمنا لنكونن من الخاسرين

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

2 comments:

Bu Thyab said...

This is a very nice revision of 'self' =)

هذا ليبلوني أأشكر أم أكفر

MIB said...

Jzak Allah 5ayr for the comment! sorry for the late reply - walla I think I'm seeing this for the first time - don't know how..never came across it before!O_o