Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Harsh Reality

Salam 3lykm,
Sh7alkm, Dear Readers? Last night, a weird feeling overtook me and y'all know what follows weird feelings :P A poem!*Not always, but most of the times anyway!* It wasn't more of a realization as such as it was acceptance of something I've been in denial of...by choice, of course. It is but a harsh reality=) I leave you with my latest...

I'll be the one to wipe away my own tears, I'll be the one who'll make myself smile; I'll be the one to support myself thru the years, I'll be the one who'll make my life worthwhile.

I'll do it all because you were the ones who made me cry, I'll do it all because on your faces there were disapproving frowns; I'll do it all knowing there will come a time when I'll die, and - while you'll all walk away - i'll be left all alone 6ft underground.

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

2 comments:

AbdulAziz Mohammed said...

in the end we shouldn't rely on human to give us happiness.

MIB said...

9dgk..bs easier for us to say than do..