Monday, December 14, 2009

Blog Stats

Salam 3lykm

Just a quick post to thank all of my blog's readers for taking the time to read the psychotic stuff I tend to churn on a regular basis ;) Thanks guys, without you...this blog would seriously not exist..

Al7mdulillah the 'bounce-rate' has decreased significantly, which tells me I should keep my posts short and 'sweet' from now on :P Most hits came from the UAE, followed by KSA, and Pakistan. What really cheered me up was the fact that the number of 'returning visitors' is double that of the 'new' ones; to all those 'Loyal Readers' - I don't know who most of you are, but here's a big THANK YOU going out to each one of you!:D

I also notice a couple of 'Stalker Stats' around here; it's okay as long as you don't get freaky, feel free to look around for whatever it is you stalkers look for :P I wouldn't really know, because I have not reached that stage, yet!:P

I have one complaint though; there's a MAJOR lack of feedback around here! =( Forget about praises; I would love to see some constructive criticism or even suggestions around this blog! I've given you your right to anonymity, haven't I?(A) You don't know how many times I've been feeling real low, and a mere two-lined comment from a happy reader is enough to pull me out of a really vicious spiral of depression! (No, I don't suffer from bipolar disorder, in case it ever crossed your mind :P Just a WHOLE LOT of STRESS!)

A few 'upcoming developments' in 2010:

1. A makeover <- Polls suggest otherwise so far, but I think it would be a nice change =) 2. I've been asked by a lot of people to consider publishing my 'junk' <- might do something about it! 3. A realistic novel without the usual, ANNOYING happy ending!:P <- Story-line known =) 4. A break on all the 'love-related' posts; reclining more towards Psychology, Inshalla (unless I get married, of course!xD) Once again, I'd like to thank you ALL for cheering me up unintentionally, by gracing this blog with your precious presence - Muchas Gracias!:D

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*doesnt comment*
happy ? :P

Anonymous said...

lol, very :P