Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nail-Biting SUCKS

Salam 3lykm

If anyone of you knows someone who nail-bites, STOP them before it's too LATE, and they reach THIS stage...

I thought I would wait 'til I graduate (May), but judging from how things look right now, I don't think I'll have any fingers left to take care of 'til then! O_O xD Btw, that's a close-up fa my thumb looks mutated :P bs I have normal hands...and fingers!

D3waatkom please, this is beginning to become a major hindrance in different aspects of my life...people tellin' me to go see a Shrink now!...>.<

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

8 comments:

Unknown said...

:O OUCH!!
My solution: Chew on .. um. .chewing gum or toothpicks. I wudnt suggest tissues cuz Im tryin to leave em too.
or.. u cud just put mirchi there
InshaALlah and Salamaat.

Anonymous said...

chewing gum: used to work before, doesn't anymore.

toothpicks: O_o i don't want hurt/infected/bleeding gums next.

i can't even eat with my hands anymore and you suggesting putting chilli? That would burn the hell outta my hands - might as well dip 'em in corrosive acid, then!

Allah ysallmk

YAZ said...

Man..I have the same problem too, and the frequency of biting even increases with stress levels...it is kinda unsolvable =S

Anonymous said...

hell yeah..stress levels, depression..you know, the ironic thing is I'll put a heavy dosage of cream on my hands when they're so cut up, i cant hold anything in my hands anymore..and as soon as they start getting better, the vicious cycle begins all over again..
Nice blog, btw...and thanks for following sista ^_^
lookin' forward to seeing your comments around here!

Unknown said...

try again. New chewing gums and related stuff r damn addictive
not CHEW them toothpicks just... keep them in the mouth like in them mafia movies?
im suggesting eatin chilly usin a spoon.
hope ur stress comes down. U dont deserve it

Anonymous said...

They are, indeed..but sadly..not even HALF addictive as my FINGERS are!xD

Rule of thumb: anything that enters my mouth must be chewable (Excluding drinks, of course!)

I don't eat chillies - my system can't tolerate them!

So do I - it's driving me insane!

YAZ said...

You know what you can use miswak instead, I tried it before, it keeps u away from the fingers :P

YAZ said...

Plus have the intention of following sunnah, so u get reward on that too :)