Thursday, February 25, 2010

A 'Fishy' Situation

So you've probably heard of the crack in Dubai Mall's aquarium, right? I'm pissed off at what's going on around the world...not to mention, feeling very bitter for some reason.

Here's a far-fetched theory..

Ya think that would impact Dubai's tourism?! I can just imagine BIG, BOLD headlines:

DUBAI UNSAFE: FISH TERRORISTS!

Then they'll give a whole account of how the fish miraculously saw/heard a report on Al Qaeda and/or Taliban 'insurgents', and decided to launch an attack on the increasing number of 'infidels'. They'll probably get some whacked out professor from some whacked out research center who will support their claim by saying fish are actually smarter than we thought. A couple of accounts from 'horrified witnesses', and 'traumatized victims' of the attack..'It was terrifying; I wouldn't have believed the study had the shark not lunged towards me! I was the only one amongst a group of females that was not dressed 'Islamically'!'

Why not? After all, they already have antidepressants for dogs and hotels especially for pets. Sometimes, you'd think the researchers were high when they did the study. Totally wasted. And yes, either I'm really very bored and need to get a life, or I'm fed up of the quality of today's retarded studies and news reports. Either way, I'm sure they'd accuse a shark of being the leader, while one of those huge tuna fish (they ARE tuna, right??) would be an ideal 'wingman'.

"Like OMG, flights to Dubai would be canceled and '25/2' would be a day in history - the day Dubai lost its charm!"

Whatever. Can you tell why I don't bother reading the newspaper anymore?

No comments: