Sunday, April 18, 2010

A 'Graduate' :')

Salam 3lykm

I was going through ups and downs in life, and I'm still going through them...but I would like to share with you news of great value to me: 12th April, 2010 was a day of great significance to me; countless tears were shed, and countless 'reminiscent' laughs were shared, in the company of Banaat 3zeez ur R7maan...on the occasion of my 'graduation'. However, even though I have successfully completed the four-year long Sharee3a course, I stress on the fact that, 'there is yet much knowledge to be acquired', and thus I will continue to bear the label of 6alibat el 3elm until Youm al Qiyamah. I cannot bear the weight of the label '3alimah', and would like to request all to refrain from calling me that, as I do not deem myself worthy of such a responsibility.

This graduation IS, of course...MUCH more significant than my second, upcoming graduation; on May 26th Inshalla, I will be a jailbird at ADU no more. ;) I have no plans to attend my graduation however, as attainment of that degree was solely for the sake of pleasing my Dad..no more, no less. Bi Fa'9lillaah...my objective has been achieved, w lillaah el7md.

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

2 comments:

YAZ said...

Congrats :Dmabrook masha2aAllah...graduation is just the beginning ;)

MIB said...

Thanx, w Allah ybarek feech..
lol, dunno whether it's the beginning or the end, bs Allah y3een..