Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FREEDOM!

Salam 3lykm

Today, I walked outta the doors of ADU for the very last time..free, at last! Yes..I've FINALLY graduated. What's even better is..Al7mdlla I aced today's exam..but I'm not too sure about the 'perfect GPA' of 4; however, that doesn't mean I've lost all hope. ;)

This chapter of my life has come to an end; is another chapter about to begin soon? Dunno walla..not that I know of!

Final exams in July..heading to Lahore, and then a well-deserved break in KSA..with absolutely NO thoughts about STUDIES to ruin even a mere second for me. I don't think I've had a proper vacation since grade 11..so REALLY looking forward to this disconnection from the world..<3

Take care, non-existent Readers..

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

1 comment:

Lady Y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.