Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happiness - The Beginning

Salam 3lykm

Here's a happy post - it's a dedication..to promise myself a better life, and a fresh start. This post is dedicated to all those who have helped instill hope and happiness back into my lives - Rabbi ys3dkm dnya w a5irah, w yjzeekm Jannatl Firdous el23la; Ameen.

This is not in any specific order; you're all equally special!xD On this blog, though..this post goes out to 'Anonymous' - how's this for the first post out of the '100' that will fill up 'Cloud9' Inshalla?;P

From the Lovely Tweeps that have brightened up my timeline with their inspirational tweets..and life, and will Inshalla continue to do so: Kojak_DxB, 3oshaa, FearlessinDubai, MyHeartTweets, madeinuae1, JihanB, hamna_, BooMayed, and all of my followers..xD *I just remembered, I need to spare my fingers today; tomorrow, the #ff's will all be personalized, Inshalla. ;D*

The one VERY special person that deserves a shout-out..stood by me when things went from good, to bad, to ugly, to WORSE...all these years: 'Big Moe' AKA 'Justice'.

This is one helluva special group comin' up ;') ..'Banaat 3zeez Ur R7maan, & all my teachers who passed down a part of Meerath el Anbiya2 to me.. I'm forever indebted to them. And my 'classmates' of course!

And most importantly, cuz 'Blood is thicker than water'...MOMMIE, the best brother anyone could ever have..Ebz...& the best 'big sister' in the whole wide world...Sidzo. <3

It's all you lovelies in my life that have made my life worthwhile. Rabbi yjma3na f Jannatl Firdous; Ameen!<3

For those people whose names I've forgotten to mention, I love you too! I've just got the memory of a goldfish. =(

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh <3

*Edited* The BIGGEST proof I've got the memory of a goldfish: I got TWO tweeps' nicks WRONG!x'D Sorry @3oshaa & @Kojak_DxB!(a)

No comments: