Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rebound

Salam 3lykm

I'm back..with a new poem!;) I wrote it on the 3rd of October, but it's 'revealing'..like most of my posts usually are. :P I won't say, 'I haven't been down this lane', because I have. I've been down this lane, and I've suffered, yet..'what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger', right?;) And yeah, let's just say...if I hadn't gone to the 'dark' side, I wouldn't have been the person I am today. And I mean that in a positive way. =.= ;P

It's very simple; no 'wow' factor here...but I liked it. For personal reasons I shan't disclose. :P I leave you with 'Rebound'..and this time, I'll let you Smarties figure out the connection between the title and the poem. *Easy one!;P*

I was trying to get away
Looking for a fresh start
It hadn't even been a day
You'd taken over my heart

It wasn't meant to happen
It had only been a little while
I could see a familiar pattern
But I was clearly in denial

Feeling so confused
'Should I walk away or not?
Should I foresee being abused?
Or should I give it all I've got?'

This road has a dead-end
Good things never last
I'm trying not to comprehend
I'm trying to let go of my past

It's so wrong, yet so right
I can't control how I feel
"Out of mind, out of sight"
Would've made the scenario ideal

I'm willing
to take a chance again
I'm willing to be left heart-broken
I'm willing to tolerate all that pain
...And you're the one I've chosen

I know what you guys are thinkin'..NO. Stop thinking. x'D I'm not willing to do any of the following. I'm madly in love with a figment of my imagination, ever since I was 16.
Bu 3awas.<3


Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HALAAA WALLAaaaah. . . Can't wait to meet Bu 3awas. . . Bu Jesus XD

I will teahc him few moves about "Continue" XD ba'7arbah.

MIB said...

LOOOL!!xD

OK, so you've just clarified tht you're a brother.:P

Do I know you from somewhere? Whooo are you?O.O

Laaaaat5arbh O.O A9ln, he exists in my mind bs..so you can't.:P

AbdulAziz Mohammed said...

Great poem, you never fail to amuse me ^_~

MIB said...

Glad, bro..w you never fail to make me grin and brighten up my day!=D