Monday, July 11, 2011

Realization Strikes

Salam 3lykm,

Sh7alkm, Readers? I've been 'speechless' for a while. I shouldn't have been; my bouts of madness should be chronicled, so I can read them later on and realize every bad phase comes to an end. I should have taken it out here, instead of Twitter, but apparently..Twitter did comatose the Blogger in me.

Throughout my entire life, I've always handed over a knife to people in need of self-defense; however, I've not even stepped away from them, and it's embedded snugly in my back. My strategy has always been disconnection. I pull away, tend to my wounds in solitude, & come back out again. As a result, my back's now a sieve.

I'm not a people person, I've never been a people person, & I doubt I'll ever be a people person. I was happy in my own little bubble, yet people weren't. They wanted me to mix with people of my own age; they found my isolation disturbing. I was happy. I was made to believe it would do me damage, but the point is I was happy.

I was happy, but failed to realize it.
Don't follow in my footsteps; they lead to dead-ends.
Here's to a fresh new start. Yet again.

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

7 comments:

sadia said...

*hugs*

Bu Thyab said...

"Don't follow in my footsteps; they lead to dead-ends."

why not allow others to create ways for u :p

they'll help u... never think of dead-ends, never liked the word and never will!!

Best of luck, and may Allah give u succes in this life and the hereafter!!

MIB said...

Sadia: *hugs back* Thank you <3

Bu Thyab: I never know where others are headed, either..what if they're just going in circles?o.o

How long am I going to be dependent on others for? Allowing them to create ways for me, will turn me into a dependent. For life!x_x

Tslem walla..may He bless you with success, happiness, and contentment in this world & the Hereafter!

Bu Thyab said...

noooo, not totally dependent on others!! sheesh, look:

you work ur way through ur life building ur future then u come across a locked door.

This door can be unlocked by urself after finding the key or by others after they have found the key. If the key is already provided by someone y not use it. am jus sayin!!

MIB said...

Hmm..sounds like an interesting plan..for that, I need to know who has the damn keys. :'|

Bu Thyab said...

empty their pockets, be an investigator!!

MIB said...

And get my hands chopped off for being a pickpocket?!D':