Friday, July 15, 2011

Paranoia Kills

Salam 3lykm,

Yay, another post within days; my Blogger has miraculously come back to life!=D No, seriously..I just wanted to update my stalkers on my whereabouts. No, okay..all jokes aside, I just missed blogging.

I'm not writing any poems yet, nor am I writing deep, thought-provokingly poetic posts. I'm just nurturing this blog in hope that my thoughts will sort themselves out, before they're blog-bait. In other words, I'm resorting to blogging as therapy again.

Talking to people helps temporarily; you never know when they could use your thoughts against you. Through blogging, I suppose all these posts could be used against me, but at least I don't have to know what you think when you read my posts. Not commenting is working for me; keep it up. Honestly. I'm better off not knowing what you think of me.

This is my domain; I get to choose whether I want to be happy or sad, sane or deranged. Whatever I choose helps throw pent-up feelings out, where they can't cause my insides any damage. Right now, that's what I'm working on..'spring-cleaning my insides'.

If people really care, they do so without mocking you in your absence. They understand your stance, having been told how you feel. If they don't, then putting yourself out there as a mere source of their entertainment is just ridiculous.

Anyway, this part of the world is unbearably hot, so I'm thinking of taking a trip to where it's cold. The change would be good, and going off the grid for a while would be nice. Come to think of it, there's only one main source to all my problems:

The Internet.

If I were to shut down all accounts, nearly all my problems would go away. I'm currently testing this notion; I'm now saying no to social networking. Let's see how far that goes. Right, enough rambling for now,

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

6 comments:

Bu Thyab said...

oh great... oh no... no more poems!!

yes yes, ur domain!! watever u say! but write a poem at least :p


j/k... jus enjoy and keep posting... ur blog is back to life, heehehe

MIB said...

LOL, on a scale of 1-10, how hyped were you when you wrote this comment?x'D

I lack inspiration, really..maybe when I find it again, you'll find a poem on my blog!:'|

You're bringing it to life again!='D

Bu Thyab said...

1 to 10... i was high!! through the roof


alright... lack of inspiration.... an advice: don't go far and think of wat u are made up of...

e.g. bone, organs, blood vessels, nerves, muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints with synovial fluid, CSF cushioning the brain as it pulsates in a delayed fashion compared with the heart. so write!

MIB said...

LOL, I guessed it was an 11.xD

Nah, YOU write! Walla I'm so inspiration-less, forget about posts. I used to to write customized BCs..I don't even do that now.:| A total writer's block!T_T

The mind & heart don't pulsate at the same rate?:|

Bu Thyab said...

the heart pulsates and since the brain tissue is very very soft, then it pulsates at the same rate!

the rate is equal, and u might find that the two pulses are at the same time; however, there is some millisecs delay.

btw, wat's customised BCs?

MIB said...

BCs are broadcasts..ya know, on the BlackBerry? BBM?:|