Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ecstasy

Salam 3lykm,

I wrote this at Fajr, on the 15th of October; it wasn't meant to be poetic, honestly..but when Bu3awas pointed out it's a poem, I realized it actually did rhyme quite a bit.x$ I leave you all with my latest, 'Ecstasy'.

Intoxicated by your scent, senses heightened by your touch; I'd rather put celibacy to shame. Taking more of you in, with each breath..cautiously; fearing the inability of being affected by your fragrance again. My heart against yours, beating in perfect harmony; with our lips in sync, dancing to a beat..inaudible..even to those in close proximity.

Your touch..fingertips stirring up an internal inferno of passion in their wake..your scent, a sweet intoxicant; slowly leaving my sanity at stake.


1 comment:

Rationality said...

Yaaay so romantic Maryoom