Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lovers' Fervor

Salam 3lykm,

When I don't write, my blog remains neglected for months, but when I do...one post after the next. Nature's way of maintaining a balance, eh?o.o Anyway, here's something I wrote last night; yes, I tend to write at night, to make up for my 'tweeting myself to sleep' habit, I suppose.x'D Anyway, I thought of calling the post 'Ecstasy, part II'..because it kinda ties in with it, but then I thought against it.

Driven by blinding passion, each longing glance stolen holds countless words drowned out by silence. The slightest caress is all it takes for a sudden surge in temperature, fueling the pulsating inferno that stirs within. Lust tempts Love, teasingly flirtatious, arousing arduous desires from a deep slumber, luring sanity into a dangerously fatal trap.

No comments: