Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bleeding Hate


Salam 3lykm,

I'm back with yet another post; looks like deactivating my Twitter account proved like an advantage in a lot more ways than I'd initially thought of, eh?! So anyway, I wrote something last night..it was actually a continuation of something I started..err, a month or so ago. It's based on a true incident.

Shattered glass, each shard a product of rage..tainted with blood; every crimson droplet venemous, holding a history of countless bitter years. Satisfaction dances sadistically on his lips, as she trembles with anger..resisting the urge to drive a piece into his heart. He knows he's not only successfully struck a nerve, but has also managed to tug on it sharply.

She fantasizes about feeding him the very shards of glass that glisten with her blood; would the internal bleeding suffice to drain him of life? At least, it would serve to shut him up..end the incessant ramblings of a psychotic mind. His eyes flash with malice, as he derives immense pleasure, taunting the frail shadow of what once was an exotic beauty.

Justice will be sought, & dealt accordingly. No criminal will walk away free, under the pretense of insanity. But, 'til then..the oppressed shall learn to endure oppression in silence; the kind that's enough to render one's senses useless.

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

6 comments:

Bu Thyab said...

u deactivated twitter.. yay


:P

I will now continue reading the post.. brb!

Bu Thyab said...

"the kind that's enough to render one's senses useless."

AWESOME


very vampire-ish... nice descriptions.


would like to read some more!!!!!

MIB said...

LOL, yes..I finally deactivated my Twitter account.x') I never thought of it to be vampire-ish, tbh..but once I read it, I realized it IS!x'D

Wla yhemek..plenty of dark, twisty thoughts where these came from.o.o

Thank you!:D

Anonymous said...

Amazing :') !!

I miss you um 3awas :* Actually, TWITTER misses you ..

@Asoomy__

MIB said...

Thank you, sweetheart..I miss you, too..=')<3 Twitter needs to stop missing me; it's time to move on. Leave room for other awesome tweeps to take over your TLs!;D

Anonymous said...

Well, I must admit, no one can get to your awesomeness, you're one of a kind :') :*
Asma