Thursday, March 15, 2012

Leave Me Be

Salam 3lykm,

I'm in a very dark and dreary place right now, not to mention, low. Yes, and I'd advise all the Dr. Phils and Oprah Winfreys of the East to stay clear from my path..just stay the hell away for your own damn good. I know patience reaps reward, and all that good stuff..but right now, leave me be. This is my domain; you like my therapy, you're welcome to stay. You don't..what the hell are you still doing on my blog??

Recently, my solution to all those who have been getting on my nerves is, well..shove 'em outta my life. I kid you not, I'm not taking nonsense from anyone. You take me as I am, and if you don't like what you don't see, then you're not livin' reality. I'm tired of everything around me; it's just come to a point where I'm beyond fed up of everything, if that's possible.

I reiterate, if there are any Dr Phils or Oprah Winfreys of the East in the house, keep your suggestions and advice where they belong: to your damn self. Let me revel in the darkness of this abyss, please.
I gave you my everything; I opened my heart up to you, and gave you a lot more than you deserved within what seems like a blink of an eye. I just wish that's how long the pain of not being on the receiving end, lasted.

Here I find myself hoping the 'Unpredictable' would occur; my heart would stop and my lungs would collapse..ceasing my breathing. Enough with all these goddamn uncertainties; even my supposed 'near future' is just one big, fat question mark.

Get over with it. I'm pretty much one helluva nuisance, anyway. You deserve appreciation and contentment..support, too. Evidently, I've rarely offered you anything but endless headaches, nightmares, and - not to mention - confusion. Something tells me..it would have been a wiser move on your part, to call in the quits.
PS. For the information of all those sick and twisted 'well-wishers' out there: no, I'm NOT in an unhappy marriage. If I was, you think I'd broadcast it to the world, and let you diseased b*****ds rejoice with satisfaction over my misery? Haha, dream ON.

2 comments:

Bu Thyab said...

MIB, appreciating your own behaviour and writing these wonderful 'blackened' thoughts/poems is a great way to let it out, whether it be an cyber-abyss or an alien hearing your side of an interesting story.

I'm no phil or oprah, but a person from the audience who wants to read more :P

btw, i haven't read the thought yet. hehe

MIB said...

Honestly, writing REALLY helps dispel all negativity..as long as I don't come back and read my own negative posts again.x$ No seriously, sometimes..writing also leads to introspection, which in turn..brings abt the realization of how blessed we really are!

The thought was really not worth reading; it was just a really detrimental one, brought abt by a lot of overthinking..which again, was a result of suppression.x_x Bottling up feelings and thoughts was never of any benefit to me..dunno why I still do it!:'|