Monday, March 12, 2012

Everyday

Salam 3lykm,

..And yes, I wrote two separate pieces last night. After writing that depressive one, I felt better. So, I wrote something else. Something slightly more..I wouldn't say positive, really..but something that wasn't depressive. Let's just leave it at that. Of course, it's dedicated to my one & only: Bu3awas.♥
Everyday is a battle between my heart and mind. Everyday, I deem our union a blessing and a curse. Everyday, I bite back a shy smile, and choke back bitter tears. Everyday, I'm left with just a little more anticipation and regret. Everyday, I vow to do whatever it takes to make it up to you, and not to speak to you 'til you apologize. Everyday, I wake up and fall asleep to thoughts of you, endlessly wondering whether I'm living a dream, or a nightmare.

Everyday, I fall deeper in love with you, exponentially increasing my fear of losing you. Everyday, my impatience feels like taking control, bridging the agonizing distance that tears us apart. Everyday, I agonize over endless thoughts that send me headfirst into a dizzying future, only to shake my head in disbelief. Everyday, I feel like my dreams have empowered reality, only to be thrown off roughly..and unpredictably.

Every day spent without you, is a struggle to stay sane and alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mashallah you're so talented..

You've made me realize that its better not to hate someone for what they did and I'm glad that you're coming back to twitter soon.

-S

MIB said...

Thank you!:$

But err..me? Coming BACK to TWITTER?o.O I don't know where you got that from..but that's never happening!D: It's the worst thing I could ever do to myself! My Twitter days are over; I'm a certified blogger now.;$