Monday, March 12, 2012

Bearer of Pain

Salam 3lykm,

Just a little something I wrote last night; one of my usual 'dark and twisty' pieces; nothing to worry about. Not everything I write has a logical explanation behind it, and even if it does..if I don't mention it, please don't ask for it. If it isn't already stated, what makes you think I'll tell you afterwards?:'| Leaving you with, 'Bearer of Pain':
You and the rest of the world, are in oblivion of the pain I bear everyday. Once upon a time not very long ago, you were the sole source of my smiles, my happiness..the sparkle in my eyes.

Why did you have to take that away from me? What did I ever do to you, to deserve such cruelty? I only showered you with love and affection. Is that really such a heinous crime, that you felt it was worth the happiness..that made me glow from within?

I only wanted to fulfill my dream of a life filled with love, bliss, and harmony. Was that so bad? Couldn't you have played along, at least? Was it really necessary for you to callously toss my heart aside; a heart bearing wounds flesh-deep..?

Couldn't you have thrived on my high, instead of crushing it so heartlessly? There was enough for both of us..why did you take it all away? And if you really wanted to, why didn't you make sure you left my heart DEAD? Why leave it writhing with just enough life..to feel the excruciating pain surge within?
Ws Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh