Thursday, March 8, 2012

Woes of Silence

Salam 3lykm,

I'm in the most rotten of all moods today. I feel so disconnected, so incredibly antisocial..not the best thing for a Thursday afternoon, eh? Knocked off nearly 20 BBM contacts who will either be relieved or really, really pissed at me. Couldn't give a damn, really. Fed up beyond belief.

Dunno whether it's the atmosphere that's finally getting to me, or I'm just sick and tired of pasting a goofy grin of oblivion on my face. It could also be both, really. Oh-so-#$%^&*(-fed up. Anyway, I did my usual late-night scribbling yesterday; I'm not explaining any of my writings..take 'em as you will. I've just written this out as therapy, so right now..I'm just taking it as it's all between my blog & I. For now, you Readers fail to exist.
Silence. That's all I ever hear from you, & it kills me a little more on the inside everytime. Then, you leave me to dwell in it..probably hoping I'll get accustomed to it; instead, the opposite happens.

Disheartened. Don't get me wrong; I understand you have a life to live, & other commitments to fulfill. So do I. So does everyone else. Isn't that what life's all about? I've tried really hard to see things from your perspective..but I fail. Miserably. It just doesn't add up..or make sense. Not only to me, but really, just..everybody.

Tired. I'm so goddamn tired of waiting on sleepless nights, while you slip into a peaceful slumber. Do you not think for once that maybe..just MAYBE..my 'insomnia' is deliberate? Maybe..it's not even insomnia; I force it upon myself, senselessly hoping you'd 'chase' it away..? But sadly, you rarely do.
Judge, assume, mock..& once you're just about finished, do the world a favor & jump off a goddamn cliff. Thank you, in advance.

No comments: