Thursday, March 22, 2012

Off Again!

Salam 3lykm,

Quick update: headed for a fortnight's trip to KSA; my last 3mra with my parents, Inshalla.='$ Headed to G6r after that, for my cousin's mlcha, Inshalla.=D So, I'll be MIA for a while..but feel free to browse through this blog's dusty, depressive archives.x'D After that..who knows? I could be gearing up for a whirlwind wedding myself, or running away with Bu3awas.xP It all depends on what's written.;$

Please forgive this sinning soul, in case it returns to its Creator..& pray for its forgiveness.

Ws Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pakistanis dont say mlcha or g6r or 3mra.. OWN UP TO UR NATIONALITY!!

MIB said...

You do realize you're only making yourself look bad in front of all those who come across this post, right?

Pakistanis who've been born and raised in UAE, & who have aquired the dialect DO. Here's some advice: before you try to make someone look bad in public, make sure you've done your homework properly, leaving no room for self humiliation.