Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Distance


Salam 3lykm

You didn't really think I'd actually stop blogging while I'm on my vacation, did you? When have I ever done that?._. I'm currently in Rya'9 for the night, and as usual..in the need of some serious therapy. Thus, I turn to my trusty blog. It's honestly been the greatest life partner; call me a whack-job, but it is really the only one after Allah of course, that has been around for the worst downfalls in life. I rephrase, the best life partner.

Yes, now that we've established how insane I really am, let me leave you with my latest, 'Distance'. I wrote this late last night, when I was annoyingly sleepless in Madinah.

Distance is that leap taken, to bridge a widening gap..yet it is also the criminal, accountable for countless severed relationships.

It is that which is known to make hearts grow fonder, yet it is greatly renowned for also making them wander.

It is that which seldom helps put an end to a domestic spat, yet it is also the culprit that many a times triggers it.

It is a good samaritan, yet alas..it is also a notorious convict on death row, with a noose tightening around its neck.

Distance and negative thoughts are successful accomplices, that eventually erode their prey's senses, then finish 'em.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ADORE YOUR WRITINGS .. VERY TOUCHING


MIB said...

Truly humbled, thank you!:'D