Thursday, April 19, 2012

Love's Spectrum

Salam 3lykm, 

What up, Readers? Long time, eh? My mind's like a prune now, all shriveled up. People keep asking when I'm going to write a book; question is, when did I ever say I'm going to author an actual book?! Writing's therapy, don't getchur grannie pants in a twist! I ain't writin' no book; life's way too short, anyway. Need the time to settle down, and slip into the roles of a wife, daughter-in-law, and - not anytime soon, but - momma, too. 

So, I wrote something late last night..my usual 'moment of inspiration'. A lot of people have read it already, & so far, I didn't receive any criticism. In fact, I was told I should add it to my blog 'ASAP'. Blackberry needs to come up with a Blogger app, already. I blame my tardiness on Blackberry, really. [A sidenote: the Bold 9900 is a brilliant phone. The touch + keyboard functionality works wonders for those who like to type a lot, like me. The white one is worth the extra price, absolutely gorgeous. Palm-sized sophistication, I tell ya. Best thing is, you don't get any fingerprints on it, unlike the black one. Exquisite piece of art. Okay, I shuts up now..but I tell ya, it's bloody brilliant!x'D]

Right, so..I leave you with my latest yet, "Love's Spectrum".
Love can leave you with an ugly scar, yet it can also heal. Love can distort reality; change the way you feel. Love can be so fierce, not even the Devil would dare to meddle, yet it can be so weak, hearts may be deemed mere pedals
Love will change you, for the better or worse. It will blindfold you, entice you, and deliver a low blow when you least expect it. It may pose as a heavenly escape, or a hellish lair. It may be the soft, velvety rose of crimson, sheltered protectively by sepals..or the prickly thorns, that threaten to draw blood at every step. 
Love is a bottomless pit, and only Time decides whether it will turn into the Gardens of Eden, or a fiery abyss of Hell.

2 comments:

Nelson said...

Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts( really interesting blog). Would be great if you could visit also mine...Thanks for sharing! Keep up the fantastic work!

MIB said...

Truly honored, thank you! I visited yours, but unfortunately, couldn't understand the posts!

Thank you once again, not only for dropping by, but taking the time to drop a few lines!:D