Friday, December 21, 2007

3eed weirdness

Salam 3alykm

3eeeeeeeed:D well..the last day anyway. I look down at my arms, and I really feel like a bride anticipatin' her weddin' day, LOL. 7enna all the way til the top, and it looks absolutely GORGEOUS! But yeah, 3eed's over.

Turning 19 tomorrow inshalla, and Nadz wants to make a big issue over it, lol. Says she'll bake a cake & all that, but I'm hopin' she sleeps through & wakes up just in time to come over!xD

I'm scared about what might happen regarding the crazy move I made, but oh well! It just reinforces the fact that I'm cared about!:D I've really gone against the previous post I made; started taking care of myself! I guess it all has to do with feeling loved!:D To think I needed to go head-first on a concrete floor - that too in the BATHROOM! - to realize people actually care about me, LOL >.< However, I think I've done considerable damage to my nose; it hurts badly at times, and that affects my whole head, givin' me a killer headache! Dad says it's possible I fractured it during the fall, but since I can't stand the 'white coats', we left it at that. I had a bump on it from before, but now I have this dent, plus a red line to add to the decoration. I'm just glad nothing serious happened..

Anyway, I have more to say...but I'll end this post here for now. I'll probably come back in a couple of days to rant about something else like a mad woman! But that's all for now...

No comments: