Sunday, March 30, 2008

On life & WORK!

Salam 3alykm

First of all, I'm really glad to mention that the readers of this blog are increasing steadily - for whatever reason! - Al7amdulillaah...but y'all refuse to leave comments; makes you UNTRACEABLE -.- lol...it's all good, though! =D

People told me I write GOOD stuff, but y'all are just bein' nice..I know -.- There ain't nothin' in this blog that others can't write! Besides, it's just something I want to read some day...and be able to laugh it all off...

I'm going to make this a short post, because SERIOUSLY...my life is a RACE against TIME. It's beginning to reflect in my health, actually...but it's OK..Mom says when I drop dead, they'll bury me in my grave..I guess we won't have to worry about marriage anymore then which is good enough! My blood pressure seems nonexistent now, LOL. I'm truly a livin' zombiiiee...muahahaha :p

I did say I wouldn't blog about my life, right? Well..I'm doin' good enough; it's ME I'm talkin' about! (A) :p

Past few days, or WEEKS, should I say...have been pretty rough on me...every time I think, I'm finally through with depression; won't cry over 'spilled milk' anymore...it backfires on me -.- HORMONES!

I wrote a REALLY raw poem yesterday...wreaking of feelings...but it's incomplete, & I might decide not to share it with y'all in the end...because I was INCREDIBLY messed up...went through a minor breakdown..

I do realize I might be psychotic after all, & the realization increases after EVERY Psychology class! I LOVE the field; it's connected with EVERYTHING in life...including DEEN...Sb7anallah! I would have changed my major, but the only & BIGGEST problem is that, the only places it's offered are UAEU *locals only* and KV...and there ain't NO WAY IN HELL, HEAVEN, OR EARTH that I'm studying in THAT MESSED UP place! 5ayr inshalla, if I live long enough, I might take up someone's suggestion & study it after marriage...online. *THANK GOD for e-learning!*

OK, I have a LOT of work waiting for me related to studies & housework..so I better get started on THAT. Being 19 sucks; even though we ain't housewives yet, we sure go through FULL FLEDGE 'TRAINING COURSES'...and what's worse is...they're COMPULSORY...'requirements' so they say -.-

Oh well, it's all a part of life...so I might as well quit complainin', eh? Life's short anyway..before I know it...I'll be in my grave....*shudders*

The best part of it all is that I'm a MUSLIMAH....& that's ALL that matters!=D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

5alas.. now i have ur link... no more 0 comments
btw add google analytics script..
:head bang: or maybe u already have
or how would u knw tht its increasing :D mashallah gr8 work here

Anonymous said...

google analytics script? saayyy whaat? come again?! :p

naah, the readers mail me..lol :p

Unknown said...

damn.. I tried to add it here... didnt work..
can I email it to u?
www.googleanalytics.com BTW

Anonymous said...

add what? email what? huh?

me is LOST! =$

Unknown said...

add the google analytics script..
its really awesome on telling you abt the traffic on ur site..

email u the script n where 2 get it n stuff :P

still lost

Anonymous said...

aahh...naaah it's aiight =D
i don't want to spoil the anonymity of some of my readers or stalkers :p
let 'em enjoy =D