Monday, July 7, 2008

Pissed OFF!

Salam 3alykm,

The title says it all - I'm literally ready to beat the sh** out of someone. First, I was worried, then upset, now...I'm just raving MAD. How long does it take to type one word of acknowledgment that you've reached safely somewhere?

I'm glad I'm leaving on the 31st...NO CONTACT with anyone except my Dad, Inshalla. I really hate the fact that people complain I don't make time for them in my life...when I do THE BEST I can, juggling EVERY aspect of my damn life! Turns out, they don't know how to RECIPROCATE.
The fact that I've bitten my nails so far down to the nail-bed ain't helping either, cuz now THAT just HURTS! I HATE life right now...SO VERY MUCH. That's something for my haters to feel good about - they can sleep peacefully tonight, knowing I'm pretty much MESSED up right now!

I feel merciless & heartless right now - stone cold. I'd like to hurt someone really bad..pierce their heart...ARGH..but that's against Islam. *Sighs in frustration*

I'd like to thank my readers for their great support - dropping off the face of the Internet -.- or at least, my blog! I guess that's aiight, cuz - from the looks of it - for the next couple of days, I'm going to be venting off anger...not something y'all should be interested in, really.

This is enough for now..I can't think of anything else to say. Gone are my days of LOOOOONG posts..unfortunately. Writing helps, but even that is slipping outta my grasp. WOOHOO.

No comments: