Monday, September 8, 2008

Enough IS Enough!

Salam 3lykm

There are SO many issues I want to address - I don't know where to start! So, I'll just take everything randomly - my style. All jumbled up, no beginning and no proper end.

1. You know when you try the soft approach, and you receive no results? Well, I'm always a softie at first. I let things take their natural course, 'til people start crossing their limits. THAT'S when I clamp down on 'em, and they least expect it. The problem with that, though, is things can get real nasty. I'm a calm person; I take things one step at a time...'til you push me.

Someone's about to get a nasty surprise soon. She's taken things too far, and it's not only affecting people's lives, but it's affecting my SLEEP. I can't have people calling me at 12am, and expect to be able to get up at 4am everyday! I was quiet 'til now, but she's messed with the wrong crowd. I'm about to play it dirty, but that's what you get when you tolerate BS for a long time - I just have to be careful enough...gotta stay clean myself.

2. The dream is driving me crazy; why the hell do I keep seeing it over and over again?! Is that the way I wish to see the particular person - suffering in pain for what I went through? Or is something bad happening or about to happen? Whatever the case, I HATE the dream - it's more like a nightmare! It's one of those cases where you try your best to help, in the end...you always fail. It's like watching a loved one suffer to no end, but there's this wall between you, which you can't cross no matter what way you try.

3. What is it with guys and adding email addresses from forwards??? That has got to be the MOST pathetic thing after prank calls. I can just picture them scanning the forward for an 'interesting' email address...ridiculous. Read the damn forward, you numb skull! How desperate can people get?! I think my 'block' list is about to exceed my 'allow' list pretty soon...

4. I still haven't gotten rid of that guy..lil2asaf eshadeed. He still sends me messages, and it makes you wonder how much patience guys have for this kinda thing. *Sorry brothers, I'm bashin' you up...but -read the title -* I know there are programs such as *black List* to block phone calls, but y'all know anything that'll block messages?

That's all I can sqeeze in this post for now - gotta rush up now, or I'll be late for class. Remember me in your ad3iya y'all. Oh, and another thing...Dear Readers, the 'comments' form actually WORKS -.- Please don't email me when you have something to say - I'd like to keep your comments WITH the related post, and that's not possible with emails. So, pleeeease...try the 'comments' - Barak Allah Feekm w Jzakm Allah 5ayr ^_^

Wes Salam 3lykm w Ra7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

No comments: