Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blogger's Block

Salam 3lykm

Nothing important here, because as the title says it all, I've got what you may call 'Blogger's block'. However, I'll be leaving for 7ajj Inshalla on the 2nd of Dec *yep, national day!=D* and will probably comin' back around the 12th or 13th.

For all those I have wronged intentionally or unintentionally - forgive me y'all..

Please remember me in your sincerest Ad3iya, and 3eed Mbarak in advance!=D

Low Allah keteb, I'll be back in blogger's world sometimes after 3eed, Inshalla - maybe just around the time I hit the big 2 - 0!

Take care,

Wes Salam 3lykm w Ra7matullahi T3ala w barakateh

6 comments:

sadia said...

mabrook.
may allah help you perform your hajj perfectly and bring you back safe and sound inshallah.
eid mubarak in advance to you too.
and happy national day, and birthday too!...mashallah. you've got a lot to be happy about!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
May you have a safe journey and come back safely. Inshallah everything will be smooth sailing for you.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you mashAllah. Hajj Maqbool & safe journey inshAllah :-)

Unknown said...

wiat.. aint it national day already??

asameee said...

7ajj mabroor sa3yen mashkoor w thanbeen ma'3foor ya rabb.

Anonymous said...

sadia: Allah ybarek feech - Ameen. Al7mdulillah 7aj was great & I'm back:D missed national day celebrations *was lookin' forward to 'em!* but I guess it was worth it! ermm..turnin' 20 is somethin' to look forward to?:P ^_^

zara: Ameen, and al7mdulillah it was - mashkoora yel '3alya ^_^

Dubai Guy: Yeah al7mdulillah - Ameen. Jzak Allah 5ayr ^_^

CJ: No, man..! UAE youm el wa6ani = 2nd dec! *circle it in your calendar now:P*

nyxxie: Ameen - yzach Allah 5ayr, e5tyy ^_^