Wednesday, November 19, 2008

'Hunted'

Salam 3lykm

Lately, I've been blogging, deleting, blogging, deleting, so on and so forth. Don't know why really, but today's post is different. What's the saying? A picture is worth a thousand words? :p

I drew this in Economics class, while the professor was taking our attendance. I don't know why this specific word - 'hunted'- but I think it looked much better when it was in it's initial stages! The 'H' got ruined :'(

With that, I shall now bid thee all farewell :p
'Til next time,

Wes Salam 3lykm w Ra7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

3 comments:

shamma aldabal said...

when you think about the word .. isn't it scary to actually be HUNTED?..

just a *thought*..



and nice coloring XD ..

Mosaic said...

the H looks perfect..

and yeah for me it's the scariest thing..

salam sis

Anonymous said...

libero anima: thanx chickita, n thanx 4 stoppin' by :D

mosaic: muchas gracias, sista!:D