Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Back..& PUBLIC!

Salam 3lykm

How have my Dearest Readers been? I'm back after an ultra-long break, and yes...I've gone public again =) As for the post I wrote before this...that was my past. I have started afresh, Al7mdulillah..and may the newlyweds live happily ever after..

I have a LOT in life keepin' me really busy right now, so for now...y'all have access to the old posts, right? xD Cherish what you have!;P

I have not written any poems after 'My Soul's Demise'...but here's to hopin' it's not my last...

Finals 'round the corner, internship right after, and exams in Pakistan...followed by Fall 2009 xD
Yes...I wasn't kiddin' when I said I'm BUSY! xD

Bes Inshalla..inspiration will come a-knockin' on my door some day, and I'll tell ya'll how it goes...in the form of a poem ;P

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi t3ala w Barakateh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:D
look who;s back :D
lol ever since u made it private all teh RSS stopped. n now they all came back
good luck with everyhting Miss Busy