Monday, May 25, 2009

Hypocrites

Salam 3lykm

What a title to come back with, eh? Bes, they're all around. It sickens you to the MAX when you know what the person REALLY is, and then you see 'em frontin'. I should be studyin' for my final exam - Business Systems Analysis & Design - but I frankly couldn't care anymore. It seriously speaks for itself -'B SAD' <- on the other hand, should'a been 'B MAD', because that's what it does to me!>.< B7med Rabbi low I get a B - why the hell do we have to learn about information systems, anyway?! That's the IT department's job, dammit..and I don't want to hear ANYMORE about how managers today are 'changing'. I ain't goin' to be workin', anyway!

Anyway, back to the post. So, I wrote 4 lines; they might make sense, and then again, they might not. It looks like I'm really losin' hold on my poetry now - burned out. Lemme leave ya with the pessimistic ramblings of her royal psychotic-ness. Comments appreciated, as always...bes if you want to be your usual lazy selves....well, you...CAN'T! I DEMAND comments or this blog is goin'..HMPH!-.- ...Dream on, haters - would I give you satisfaction so easy?=)

How many people smile hypocritically in your face?
How many blatantly lie when they claim they care?
Sometimes, with mockery their words are laced
And hatred burns behind their glassy stares

D3watkom needed y'all..exam from 730-930..PM not AM...yeah...ADU thinks we have no life, so now they've begun takin' our nights away, too. 2 more semesters to go...*sighs frustratedly*

Wes salam 3lykm w Ra7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

2 comments:

Bu Thyab said...

you remembered me of a person I knew for three long years. unfortunately, it took me ages to figure out his true nature when it comes to 'competition'. he would forget his morals/virtues (basically his foundation) just to show others how bad the competitors (includes me) are and how great he is. naively, i was surprised, but then I got support from family and friends to just forget about him and care no more, cuz such ppl don't deserve to be cared!! "glassy stares" is wat triggered me to write this comment... would like it if u could finish this poem, and good luck in ur studies!!

Anonymous said...

needless to say...i got a very good-lookin 'A' for that course:D

finish this poem? mb chenna its already finished? xD

yeah..hypocrites..lil2asaf eshadeed..they always get away with their lies...Allah yhdeehm w yhdeena jmee3n..what else can i say?

and may Allah eradicate even the slightest bit of Nifa8 from our hearts - Ameen