Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mbarkn 3eedkm! *Belated!*

Salam Allah 3lykm!

Hope y'all had a blast during 3eed - I celebrated mine to the MAX, in Madinat Er Rasool صلى الله عليه و سلم!=D Nothing could get better than this Rama'9an; I spent it with the people I love the MOST, and who I pray day and night, will soon become family, Inshalla.

Al7mdella I was in KSA from the 14th of Rama'9an - last 10 days were spent in Madinah. Surprisingly, this time the proposals were in full swing - marriage and WORK, too! xD E3temerna twice, bi fa'9lillaah - the 2nd time was HAAAARD, I must admit - daytime + while fasting! but it was SO TOTALLY worth it!=D

No, I didn't come back hitched as Mom had hoped I would :P but I certainly did come back a whole lot more happier than I went, and that's ALL that really matters!=D I was also teased a whole lot by everyone there because of the proposals; my aunt said I shouldn't remove my N8ab in the women's section either, because females are lookin' out for matches for their males!xD She's forgotten her daughters' beauty -both outter AND inner - exceeds mine!

I have a LOT of stories from the trip, but unfortunately..I'm not much of a blogger anymore..:P so this short update will have to do...for now! My sleeping pattern has flipped oh so very much that you'd think I've just come back from the States, not KSA:P

Ed3ooly please, I'm going to Pakistan shortly for exams, and I've already taken 2 weeks off uni for this 3mra trip...but like I always say: TOTALLY worth it!=D Uni starts Saturday...and YES..they've taken my weekend and screwed life up for me, yet ONCE again..bes ma3alaih..just two more semesters til I walk outta uni doors with a degree to show for my hard work!=D

As for poems...ya never know, this 'nocturnalness' might inspire me!;P

Until next time,

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh!

No comments: